Thursday 31 May 2012

Improve-arama #1 - The Baseline

    Scars on my Fingers.


Clothes in my Laundry.

Scars on my Fingers:

I need to get this number to be much higher.

Clothes in my Laundry:
I need to get this number to be much lower.

I've figured out what's going on here.  I'm writing about everything that I'd like to improve in the hopes that it will remind me to improve it.  A cunning plan...but I'm onto you...you.

Trees in my Backyard.
No, I don't need to improve the trees in my backyard.  The trees are wonderful.  It is my appreciation of them that is lacking.  I really need to get out of the house.

I would like this number to always be a zero.

I would like this number to launch itself from the pitiful zero on which it has been resting.

Surprisingly, I would like this number to be higher.

What a confusing system.  If only I spent more time actually doing things instead of thinking and writing about doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment