Friday 17 August 2012

Religion: Hair

I went to get my hair trimmed today and the poor hairdresser was frantic at the thought of releasing me into the wild with no products in my hair.

Me: I'd just like it trimmed and thinned and I don't want you to add anything fancy because I won't be using any product on it normally. 

Miss Hairdresser: (shocked look) But, but...

After what must have been considerable internal conflict throughout my haircut:

Miss Hairdresser: It's AGAINST MY RELIGION...of hairdressing...to let you leave this salon without something in your hair. (puts 'gold serum' in my hair)



Our conversation during the haircut:

Miss Hairdresser: Is your coffee weak enough?

Me: I'm sure it's fine.

Miss Hairdresser: I'm not really into coffee either.  I'm not a coffee concierge.



No comments:

Post a Comment