Tuesday 19 June 2012

Product Review #2 - Liquid Highlighters

So pretty.
I really like highlighting and I really like new stationery.  I found two packs of 3 highlighters at my house and was about to start using them when I realised they had all dried up.  That's 6 different highlighters - all dead.  There was nothing I could do.  It was too late.

Luckily it wasn't long before I came across a Smiggle shop.  They sell stationery.  Sometimes they sell other stuff like talking clocks but they should really stick to what they're good at.  I found a pack of 6 liquid highlighters.  They are the most glorious highlighters I have ever owned.  They're also scented so I feel like I'm being reminded of 6 different things from my childhood but I can't figure out what.

They make me so happy it's like I'm on drugs.  Maybe I am because there's a sticker on the back that says "liquid high x 6".

No comments:

Post a Comment