Monday 11 June 2012

Welcome, by all means, welcome!

Continuing in my efforts to post everything I ever would have posted on a blog if I had one at the time, here are some photos of a book that I made in 2008.  I don't agree with the labels of Depression and Bipolar but I haven't entirely figured out my stance on the issue.  One day I'll get my head around it enough to start blogging about it.  I still agree with the bit about Hamish and Andy helping me to feel less lonely.  They really did help me feel a sense of belonging.

Front Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3 - Door Closed
Page 3 - Door Open
Page 4 - Blanket Down
Page 4 - Blanket Lifted
Page 5
Page 6
My friend and I went to see Hamish and Andy at their CD signing for Unessential Listening.  There were so many people that we would have spent the whole day waiting in a line.  Hundreds of people did just that and before they got to the front of the line, Hamish and Andy had to leave.  My friend and I opted to sit at an outside table of the nearby restaurant pretending to have lunch all day.  It's not stalking if you buy pizza.

Best seats in the house







No comments:

Post a Comment