Friday 29 June 2012

Couldn't sleep. Drew a picture.

I had this image in my head so I tried drawing it with shapes.


Evolution
  • I am me. I am blissfully unaware of any problems. 
  • I am me and I don't like myself. YAY! I am given labels to explain why I don't like myself.
  • I AM depression and anxiety. I hate myself.
  • I have depression and anxiety in me.  I hate them and I am fighting within myself.
  • I have depression and anxiety attached to me.  I hate them and I am fighting them and accidentally punching myself in the face, as shown in the picture on the left.
  • I suffer from depression and anxiety.  I am a victim and I am fighting the depression and anxiety.
  • I have depression and anxiety.  I am fighting the depression and anxiety.
  • I accept that I have depression and anxiety.  I am acknowledging the depression and anxiety.
  • I am me.  I am reducing the influence of problems in my life and discovering preferred stories of identity. They are shown as boxes waiting to be described and unpacked in the picture on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment