Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Tree of Life - Session 3

Cairns, QLD
The Tree of Life - Session 3

We had seen how our Trees of Life live side by side in a Forest of Life so in our final session we discussed the Storms of Life and our Responses to the Storms of Life.

click image to enlarge

I have a couple of comments written next to my tree which I think I added after the third session:
"My tree is not alone.  It lives in the Forest of Life."

"If your roots are strong you can weather any storm."
The roots represent where you belong - your home, workplace, youth groups etc.  I feel I need to strengthen these because living alone and not having a job means I lack the strength that others have.  I am really grateful that I have Diamond House.  The motto for Diamond House is "A safe place to belong, work and return."  That sense of belonging helps a huge hurricane feel like a gentle breeze.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment